13 thoughts on “2B Homework”

1. The night before Pesach our family has a chametz hunt with Shreddies and Goldfish Crackers. We collect them all in a paper bag with flash lights, a feather and a spoon. When we are done we burn the bag on our back porch and my little brother cries because we are burning his favourite snack!

1. Hi Jonah,
      Thank you for sharing your Pesach tradition. I love Shreddies and Goldfish, so I would maybe cry also!
      -Morah Lianna

1. Hi Amitai,
      Thank you for sharing. When I was younger, I would go to my Bubbie and Zaide for shabbat dinner every Friday night, too!
      -Morah Lianna

2. We always have Baskin Robbins ice cream on our birthdays. Mom likes Jamocha Almond Fudge. Dad likes Mint Chocolate Chip. My brother Adam likes Gold Medal Ribbon and I like Birthday Cake. It has real cake bits in it!

1. Hi Lily,
      Thank you for sharing your tradition. I loved seeing your camping pictures from this past summer!
      -Morah Lianna

3. I have been going to dance classes since I was two years old. My Mom always takes me to dance and after class she buys me a treat at Starbucks. There are a few special friends that I dance with and all the parents are now friends too. Last year we adjusted our tradition and started taking turns buying trays of chocolate chip muffins from loblaws to share after class. It’s a special time for my Mom and I.

1. Hi Rachel,
      Thank you for sharing your tradition. I love getting special treats with my dance friends after working hard in dance class!
      -Morah Lianna