Hello Kitah Bet Families
I encourage you to read this entire post as we have a few reminders for you at the bottom!
We are trying another week of paperless homework! Below you will find the 4 choices. As usual, the students should choose one of the options below. Completing extra tasks is a bonus!
Math – IXL
Science – Go on a Simple Machines scavenger hunt in your house! Share your findings on Flipgrid.
Language Arts – Create a Google Doc and write about your favourite hobby. You may want to use this graphic organizer to gather your ideas first. Make sure you share the Google Doc with me!
Social Studies – As the warm weather approaches, Cooper is looking for a new backyard to play in! Please use Jamboard to draw a map of your backyard so he can decide which play area he likes best! Don’t forget to include your legend and share your Jamboard with Morah Lianna!
PARENTS: As we enter our third week of paperless homework, I kindly ask that you complete this parent survey. It is 3 short questions about homework, so it should not take up too much time.
- We are working on our projects for Innovation Day! Please send in any toilet paper/paper towel tubes and cardboard that you have in your recycling bin at home. We will be sharing our projects with you virtually on Wednesday, March 24th. More information coming soon…
- Thursday is a 2PM dismissal for Parent Teacher Conferences. There is no school on Friday.
- If your child will be absent from in-person learning and joining us online, please e-mail the teachers to let us know.
- Please send your child in with some extra socks and pants! We anticipate some wet days coming and we want your child to be able to change into dry clothing after recess!
- Please make sure your child has clean extra masks in their backpack each day!