- Here again are the teams and the team colours. Games are this Friday
- The hot sunny weather is here. Please apply sunscreen before they leave the house and we will watch them reapply second recess. Label sunscreen, hat and water bottle and make sure they have it with them each day.
- Note Totes must be emptied to make room for all the things we will be sending home.
- Any library books that are still at home must be returned this week.
Each Monday a student will choose a homework task from the week and it should be completed for the following Monday. There is no homework on Shabbat or Jewish holidays. Please let me know if it is taking more than 10 minutes each night. (send me an email). This homework should be able to be completed independently. Please note, daily reading is required, a book of their choosing.
- Math Monday- The students will practise the math concept introduced. These activities will be either on IXL or in their Must Do folders, which will be located in their note totes. These note totes must be returned each day. This week their math activities are on IXL. Please click on the yellow star to find the assigned items. This week have them work on Money Level D P.1, P.2,P3 or P4 . Do only one.
- Share a Talent Tuesday (optional)-Does your child need to practise their violin or piano lessons? Have them share their talent by adding a video to Flipgrid to be seen by their classmates. This is our chance to celebrate other areas where they shine.
- Wonder Wednesdays-What is Matter?
- Wrap it up Thursday-Have your child tell us the title and author of the book they have just finished and have them give a detailed reason why we might want to read it next. Record your answer on Flipgrid